Relationships Australia

Prior to getting married my husband and I attended a weekend relationship course run by Relationships Australia. We would highly recommend this course to other couples. We were taught about the psychological theory behind relationships, the effect of a family of origin on your relationship, conflict resolution techniques and the languages of love. A weekend is a significant commitment but it was a good opportunity to take a breath in the lead up to our wedding day.

Daisy and Michael

Documents and Forms

Before Your Wedding

After Your Wedding

  • Official Marriage Certificate Application Form – During the marriage ceremony, a legal Marriage Certificate is completed by the couple and their witnesses. However, certain authorities, such as the Australian Passport Office, require an Official Certificate from the Office of Births Deaths and Marriages. This is the application form required by BDM in Western Australia.  A fee of $44 is currently payable.  This application can be processed once the marriage has been registered.
  • – This is a private company offering advice and products that can help with informing various companies and authorities of any name change you might make when marrying.
  • Feedback Form – You are invited to give me feedback at any stage: however I would love you to complete this form once your marriage has been conducted and finalised. That way I can be sure that I continue to give couples my very best.